Horse Captions, Quotes
These horse captions and quotes are perfect for adding to any social media post to liven up your photos. Give your Instagram photos the finishing touch with one of these great lines!
Horse Captions, Quotes for Instagram
We’ve assembled a thoroughbred list of horse captions and quotes for any horse lover. Scroll through the list to find captions for cowgirls, life, friendship, love, and more. Let’s begin with ten of our favorites.
Top 10 best
These horse captions and quotes are solid choices for any social media post:
1.) Horses fly without wings and conquer without swords.
2.) To ride a horse is to ride the sky.
3.) It wasn’t for the love of a man that she took those chances, but for the love of a horse.
Joan Hiatt Harlow
4.) Horses are the windows to our souls.
Horse & Rider Magazine
5.) I live in a house but my home is in the stable.
6.) Horses are my favorite people.
7.) We are one. Man, horse, lance, we are one beast of blood and wood and iron.
George R.R. Martin
8.) Horses leave footprints on our hearts.
9.) A horse in the wind — a perfect symphony.
10.) His hooves pound the beat, your heart sings the song.
Horse lover captions
- My horse knows more about me than me.
- Horse lover.
- I kissed a horse and I liked it.
- Our hearts beat as one.
- 100% horse crazy.
- Horse is my spirit animal.
- Horses make a landscape look even much beautiful.
- Well maybe just one more.
- Born to be wild.
- Give a horse what he needs and he will give you his heart in return.
- It can be hard to capture the experience in the perfect caption.
- Horses make me happy.
- It is difficult to explain one’s love for horses, it cannot be explained, it is simply felt!
- Wild hearts can’t be tamed!
- Loves horses and America too.
Horse lover quotes
1.) You can see what man made from the seat of an automobile, but the best way to see what God made is from the back of a horse.
Charles M. Russell
2.) The essential joy of being with horses is that it brings us in contact with the rare elements of grace, beauty, spirit, and freedom.
Sharon Ralls Lemon
3.) A pony is a childhood dream. A horse is an adulthood treasure.
4.) The horse, with beauty unsurpassed, strength immeasurable and grace unlike any other, still remains humble enough to carry a man upon his back.
5.) We are horse folk, and that means more than we think it does.
6.) Stay away from a horse long enough and you’ll start tapping your fingers to the beat of a trot.
7.) Ask me to show you poetry in motion and I will show you a horse.
8.) A horse is the projection of peoples’ dreams about themselves — strong, powerful, beautiful — and it has the capability of giving us escape from our mundane existence.
Good horse captions
- The history of mankind is carried on the back of a horse.
- Horses: If God made anything more beautiful, He kept it for Himself.
- There’s no better adventure than riding a horse.
- The world is best viewed between the ears of your horse.
- The earth would be nothing without the people, but the man would be nothing without the horse.
- Whoever said diamonds are a girl’s best friend never owned a horse.
- What a wonderful scene it is to ride horse, When I bestride him, I soar, I am a hawk, he trots the air, the earth sings, all together.
Check out Elephant Jokes and Captions
Good horse sayings
1.) Wherever man has left his footprints in the long ascent from barbarism to civilization, we find the hoofprint of a horse beside it.
John Trotwood Moore
2.) A horse never runs so fast as when he has other horses to catch up and outpace.
3.) The horse thinks one thing and he that rides him another.
4.) He moved like a dancer, which is not surprising; a horse is a beautiful animal, but it is perhaps most remarkable because it moves as if it always hears music.
5.) It is the horse’s gift to connect us with Heaven and our own footsteps.
A man on a horse is spiritually, as well as physically, bigger than a man on foot.
6.) A few fly bites cannot stop a spirited horse.
7.) In riding a horse we borrow freedom.
8.) I can make a General in five minutes, but a good horse is hard to replace.
9.) I believe, as do so many of my fellow Americans, that the wild horse is an irreplaceable national treasure. It would be a tragic mistake to allow this noble creature to disappear from our western landscape.
10.) A good rider on a good horse is as much above himself and others as the world can make him.
11.) A horse that doesn’t set foot on the track is certainly never going to cross the finish line, let alone win the race.
Famous horse sayings and proverbs
12.) A horse is worth more than riches.
13.) A dog may be man’s best friend…but the horse wrote history.
14.) Care, and not fine stables, makes a good horse.
15.) No heaven can heaven be, if my horse isn’t there to welcome me.
16.) What the colt learns in youth he continues in old age.
17.) A great horse will change your life. The truly special ones define it.
18.) The air of heaven is that which blows between a horse’s ears.
19.) One must think when looking at a horse in motion, that he hears music inside his head.
Captions for cowgirls
Just a girl who loves horses.
Wild at heart.
This girl runs on coffee and horses.
Never underestimate a girl who rides a horse.
I like boys who ride horses.
A girl’s best friend is her horse.
Best friends come in all shapes and sizes.
My best friend eats grass.
Best friends for life.
Horses are a girl’s best friend.
A horse is like a best friend. They’re always there to nuzzle you and make your life a better place.
Cowgirl horse quotes
1.) There is much we can learn from a friend who happens to be a horse.
2.) There’s something about the outside of a horse that is good for the inside of a man.
3.) A large and liquid eye… the swirl of dust around pounding hooves… these, then, are the images that move us.
4.) You and your horse. His strength and beauty. Your knowledge and patience and determination and understanding and love. That’s what fuses the two of you onto this marvelous partnership that makes you wonder, ‘What can heaven offer any better than what I have here on earth?’
5.) What does riding horses give us? An escape from the world. Exercise in fresh air. Adrenaline rushes. Healing through the bond.
Horse captions about life
- Eat. Sleep. Ride horses. Repeat.
- Horse life.
- If you don’t have one, you’ll never understand.
- Dreaming about horses.
- Yes, I smell like a horse. No, I don’t consider that a problem.
- Horse dad.
- Easily distracted by horses.
- Life is better with a horse.
- I’d rather be on my horse.
- This girl dreams about horses.
- Heaven is a little closer on a horse.
- Stay wild.
- On the beach, on vacation, or in your backyard.
- Life without horses? I don’t think so.
- The more people I meet, the more I love horses!
- They are such amazing animals.
- A horse is worth more than riches.
- I really like horses, OK?
- And into the forest I go to lose my mind and find my soul.
- Mother of horses.
- Live. Love. Show.
- Chase your dreams.
- Men would be nothing without horse.
Horse life quotes
1.) A horse gallops with his lungs, perseveres with his heart, and wins with his character.
2.) The horse, with beauty unsurpassed, strength immeasurable, and grace unlike any other, still remains humble enough to carry a man upon his back.
3.) From horses we may learn not only about the horse itself but also about animals in general, indeed about ourselves and about life as a whole.
George Gaylord Simpson
4.) I have seen things so beautiful they have brought tears to my eyes. Yet none of them can match the gracefulness and beauty of a horse running free.
5.) No hour of life is wasted that is spent in the saddle.
6.) God forbid that I should go to any heaven in which there are no horses.
R.B. Cunningham Graham
7.) Slippery-smooth rhythmic motion, absolute single-minded purpose, motion for the pleasure of motion itself. It was terrible in its beauty, the flight of the horse.
More life quotes
8.) No philosophers so thoroughly comprehend us as dogs and horses.
9.) Horses make a landscape look beautiful.
10.) When a horse greets you with a nicker and regards you with a large and liquid eye, the question of where you want to be has been answered.
11.) You can’t become a decent horseman until you fall off and get up again, a good number of times. There’s life in a nutshell.
12.) The history of mankind is carried on the back of a horse.
13.) A horse loves freedom, and the weariest old work horse will roll on the ground or break into a lumbering gallop when he is turned loose into the open.
14.) A stubborn horse walks behind you, an impatient horse walks in front of you, but a noble companion walks beside you.
Funny horse captions
- All I need is this horse and that other horse.
- I like my horse and maybe like 3 people.
- Do these breeches make me look like a quarter horse?
- Why the long face?
- Save a horse, ride a cowboy.
- I was normal three horses ago.
- My horse isn’t spoiled. I’m just a well-trained owner.
- It’s hard to lead a cavalry charge if you think you look funny on a horse.
- Born to ride. Forced to work.
- Do not underestimate a horse’s pride, or he will dent yours.
- It’s always been and always will be the same in the world. The horse does the work and the coachman is tipped.
- I used to have money. Now I have horses.
- Give a girl the right shoes and she can conquer the world.
- Maybe she’s barn with it. Maybe it’s neighbelline.
- You think I’m crazy? You should see me without my horse.
- I’m in a stable relationship.
- I go horse riding because punching people is frowned upon.
- Leave me alone. I’m only talking to my horse today.
- I don’t snore, I dream I’m a horse.
1.) Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people.
2.) People on horses look better than they are. People in cars look worse than they are.
3.) I can always tell which is the front end of a horse, but beyond that my art is not above the ordinary.
4.) The only time some people work like a horse is when the boss rides them.
5.) Speak your mind, but ride a fast horse.
Texas Bix Bender
6.) Being born in a stable does not make one a horse.
Arthur Wellesley Wellington
Cute horse captions
- Horses are not my whole life they make my life whole.
- Barn hair don’t care.
- Horse mom.
- To be or not to be, that is the equestrian.
- I’ve fallen and I can’t giddy-up!
- Crazy horse lady.
- Happiness is time spent with horses.
- Horse hugs.
- Horse grandma.
- Equinetrovert: A person who prefers the company of horses over humans.
- Who needs to go to the gym? I have horses.
- I’m hot to trot.
- My horse is calling and I must go.
- Hold your horses.
- Hay, nice to see you!
- Own a horse and have a stable relationship.
- I’ve got horsepower.
- For happiness, just add a horse.
- It’s getting late. It’s pasture bedtime.
1.) I’d rather ride on a Mustang, than in one.
2.) The world is best viewed through the ears of a horse.
3.) Whoever said a horse was dumb, was dumb.
4.) Unicorns are horses that lost faith in science.
5.) It’s a lot like nuts and bolts, if the rider’s nuts, the horse bolts.
Horse captions about trust
- Horses keep me stable.
- Keep calm and love horses.
- Riding a horse is my therapy.
- I don’t need therapy, I just need my horse.
- There are only two emotions that belong in the saddle; one is a sense of humor and the other is patience.
1.) There is no secret so close as that between a rider and his horse.
Robert Smith Surtees
2.) A good rider can hear his horse speak to him. A great rider can hear his horse whisper.
3.) At its finest, rider and horse are joined not by tack, but by trust. Each is totally reliant upon the other. Each is the selfless guardian of the other’s very well-being.
4.) Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway.
5.) A good horse should be seldom spurred.
6.) One who believes that he has mastered the art of horsemanship has not yet begun to understand the horse.
7.) He knows when you’re happy, he knows when you’re comfortable, he knows when you’re confident—and he always knows when you have treats.
8.) If your horse says no, you either asked the wrong question, or asked the question wrong.
More trust quotes
9.) A good trainer can hear a horse speak to him. A great trainer can hear him whisper.
10.) If the horse does not enjoy his work, his rider will have no joy.
11.) Horses were never wrong. They always did what they did for a reason, and it was up to you to figure it out.
12.) You cannot train a horse with shouts and expect it to obey a whisper.
Dagobert D. Runes
13.) The horse. Here is nobility without conceit, friendship without envy, beauty without vanity. A willing servant, yet never a slave.
14.) Horses change lives. They give our young people confidence and self-esteem. They provide peace and tranquility to troubled souls, they give us hope.
15.) Most horses don’t walk backwards voluntarily, because what they can’t see doesn’t exist.
Horse captions about love
- With you my heart runs free.
- The horse is a mirror to your soul.
- All you need is love and a horse.
- To many, the words love, hope and dreams are synonymous with horses.
Horse love quotes
1.) True love is like a young horse, sweet, strong, following its own course, playing along with all the divine source.
Ana Claudia Antunes
2.) When your horse follows you without being asked, when he rubs his head on yours, and when you look at him and feel a tingle down your spine…you know you are loved.
3.) Date someone who spoils you, loves you, respects you… and never questions how much you spend on your horses.
4.) There is no better place to heal a broken heart than on the back of a horse.
5.) Passion is a Horse Given to Us to Discipline.
Vineet Raj Kapoor
6.) I am still under the impression that there is nothing alive quite so beautiful as a horse.
7.) A man on a horse is spiritually, as well as physically, bigger than a man on foot.
8.) For there is no other feeling in the world to compare with it if one loves a great horse. It gives a thrill that nothing else ever can. It cannot be put into words, because words cannot express it.
Captions about riding
- I’d rather be riding a horse.
- The way to heaven is on horseback!
- Feeling down? Saddle up.
- Ride softly, listen carefully, and love completely.
- If you haven’t fallen off a horse…then you haven’t been riding long enough.
- Dressage – poetry in motion.
- I’d rather be riding.
- Know your course and trust your horse.
- Live. Laugh. Ride.
- If you climb in the saddle, be ready for the ride.
- To ride or not to ride? Dumb question.
- Ride more worry less.
- One man’s wrong lead is another man’s counter-canter.
- Chin up. Heels down.
- Life goal: Ride all the horses.
- It doesn’t matter where you are riding.
- To me a horse isn’t a burden, it is a treasure. So grab the reins and ride!
- It’s always fun to be spending time and riding horses.
- In riding a horse, we borrow freedom.
- Horse riding is so much more than just horse riding, it’s so much harder than most people think.
Horse riding quotes
1.) To ride on a horse is to fly without wings.
2.) Riding a horse is not a gentle hobby, to be picked up and laid down like a game of Solitaire. It is a grand passion.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
3.) When the Almighty put hoofs on the wind and a bridle on the lightning, He called it a horse.
4.) No one can teach riding so well as a horse.
C. S. Lewis
5.) For one to fly, one needs only to take the reins.
6.) A horse can lend its rider the speed and strength he or she lacks – but the rider who is wise remembers it is no more than a loan.
7.) Riding never gets easier. You just get better.
8.) There are many wonderful places in the world, but one of my favorite places is on the back of my horse.
9.) If you’re lucky enough to draw a good horse, you still have to ride him, then the next ones.
10.) If you fall off a horse, you get back up. I am not a quitter.
More riding quotes
11.) There is something about riding down the street on a prancing horse that makes you feel like something, even when you ain’t a thing.
12.) Horses lend us the wings we lack.
13.) When you are on a great horse, you have the best seat you will ever have.
Sir Winston Churchill
14.) It’s the aspirin of horseback riding, it cures everything.
15.) On the back of a horse you will find Paradise.
Stella A. Walker
16.) The horse you get off is not the same as the horse you got on. It is your job as a rider to ensure that as often as possible, the change is for the better.
17.) I would travel only by horse, if I had the choice.
18.) Half the failures in life result from pulling in one’s horse when it is leaping.
When a horse passes away
- I never realized what a bond me and my horse had until he was gone.
Through the days of love and celebration and joy, and through the dark days of mourning – the faithful horse has been with us always.
Thank you for checking out our big list of horse captions and quotes. Animal lovers may also like these lists: